Monday, March 26, 2012

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

26. September - 30. September 2011

After a great time with my family in Germany and traveling in Europe and Egypt it was finally time to go back to Ecuador. But not without a stopover in New York. Being back in NYC felt great. It felt like being back home and I just enjoyed walking through the streets. Of course it was great to meet friends and colleagues.
THANKS to everyone who spent some time with me, invited me for a beer, lunch or dinner.
Biggest THANKS goes to Nannette and Janos for letting me stay at your place.




2 comments:

  1. You are still have a year behind... WHAT are you doing the whole time?
    ;-)

    Hugs, Micha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Micha: is this supposed to be motivation to work on the blog??? Well, at least I know that someone is still looking at my blog.
    Thanks for the comment!!
    and what I'm doing?? enjoying life. ;-)

    ReplyDelete