Sunday, December 18, 2011

GERMANY AGAIN

18. August – 26. August 2011

From Vienna I took the bus to Dresden to visit my friend Ruediger. Last time we met was for the hiking trip in Patagonia and we had a lot to talk about everything that happened in between. My sister, her friend and our family dogs Funny and Joshy came to Dresden as well for a day. We went for a nice walk in the hills of the Saechsische Schweiz, a national park near Dresden. We had a beer in a small kneipe (kind of a beer). Very “Ossi” style with extremely unfriendly personal but good German beer.
From there it was time to go back to Lissa, to spend some more time with my family. At the weekend was my cousins wedding. The wedding party was very nice and it was great to see all my cousins, aunts and uncles. And we also had fun taking lots of pictures.
Anja + Oliver – I wuensche euch beiden ein glueckliches und erfuelltes Leben zusammen.
I spent the next view days relaxing, walking the dog, organizing my stuff and the next trip to Egypt.









3 comments:

  1. Nice pics from Germany! I should go hiking in Saxon Switzerland again, too. Rüdiger, are you in?
    Greets from Germany, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyhow, there are still four months missing in the blog! looking forward to see new post about Egypt and Canoa. Come on, Claudi, don't let us wait so long.
    Aloha, Micha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Micha: you really think someone still wants to know what I did months ago??

    ReplyDelete