Thursday, September 29, 2011

BACK IN GERMANY

16. July – 28. July 2011

After a rather long flight from Lima via Panama City I finally arrived in Germany. My parents picked me up at the airport in Frankfurt (DANKE!!!) and after a good breakfast we were on our way home. Home to me means the house that I grew up in Lissa, a small village north of Leipzig in the East of Germany.
Most of the time in Lissa, I spent relaxing, going for walks with the dogs and jumping around on the trampoline with my niece Fiona. After a little more than a week, I took the bus to Munich. Someone said that I traveled too long in South America if I travel by bus in Germany. It's not very common to travel long distances by bus and usually people use the train. But the bus was cheaper. I had a good time in Munich. Besides some sightseeing and shopping for our upcoming road-trip, I hung out with me sister and met friends. Of course I enjoyed a few good German beer in a typical Biergarten.
Beatrice – thanks for taking the time to meet me, for lunch, cafe and beer and tour guiding through Munich. It's always good to hang out with you.
Micha – it was great seeing you!
Bine – thanks for lunch and a good time.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Claudi,

    I just guess, that I can speak for all your readers in this case... but we are waiting for updates!

    Hugs, Michael

    ReplyDelete