Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MUSIC

This blog post is a little different. I thought I give you a taste of my travels with the music that I listen to all day. In South America (at least in Colombia, Ecuador and Peru) music plays every time and every where. Often you hear music from three different places at once. And the music is always very loud.
Here is a selection of songs that I hear daily.

This song I hear about 20 times a day lately
Danza Kuduro, Don Omar


This is played almost as often
I gotta feeling, Black Eyed Peas


Another favorite song
cuando, cuando es?, J King y Maximan


Estoy Enamorado, Wisin& Yandel


Verano azul, Magan


Y desde entonces, Jorvy

2 comments:

  1. Oy oy oy! Yoy yoy yoy! Yeah! Love that song. Btw: Awesome idea for a blog post, will probably steel it... hehe
    Greets to Canoa! Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post! ^.^
    hope things are going great, Claudia!
    xoxoxo
    ...we miss you!
    Enrica.

    ReplyDelete