Saturday, January 29, 2011

MANCORA - FIRST STOP IN PERU

The first tourist town near the Ecuadorian border is Mancora. Peru's surfer town. Since I got there just a few days after New Years Eve it was difficult to find a hostel. After walking along the main street and asking four or five hostels, I finally found a hostel with a free bed for me off the main road. I spent two days there. Most of the time I spent at the hostel in front of the computer – writing mails, talking and chatting with family and friends and working on the blog. I really had to catch up on that since I didn't spend a lot of time in front of the computer while in Canoa. I also went for some walks on the beach.
But I missed Canoa and hanging out in another beach town wasn't the best idea. So I headed south to Trujillo.



No comments:

Post a Comment